There has been a lot of great TV shows over the years. The top ten are:
1. SONS OF ANARCHY: This dark TV show hit the screens in 2008 and is based on the life of Jax Teller. Jax is an extremely violent biker who is part of a motorcycle club whose job is to protect the residents of the town. However at the same time, he also has to live the life of a father.
2. DEXTER: This show follows the journey of Dexter Morgan, who is a forensic expert and works for the Miami Police Department. However, at the same time, he is also a serial killer who kills all those criminals who has managed to get away without proper justice.
3. FRIENDS: Friends is an all time favorite TV show for all ages. It tells us what happens when six crazy, different kinds of personalities live together in a house. This show has everything- some insanely funny moments, witty dialogues and a bit of romance as well.
4. THE WALKING DEAD: The show starts with Rick Grimes, the deputy of Sheriff, getting shot and entering into a coma. When he wakes up, he finds himself in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse. After he finds out his family, he takes charge as the leader of the remaining survivors. His job is to ensure that all of them stay safe.
5. BREAKING BAD: Walter White is an extremely intelligent and highly qualified chemistry teacher who was living a normal life. But suddenly, he had lung cancer and was given only a few months to live. To make sure that his family does not suffer financially, he along with his student Jesse discovers a drug and leads a life of crime.
6. THE SOPRANOS: Sopranos deals with the troubled life of successful Mafia Tony Soprano. He has to deal with his unreasonable teenage daughter, his mother who wants him head and his uncle who is jealous of him and wants him killed.
7. SEINFELD: It is one of the most popular TV shows of the 90s. It follows the life of Jerry Seinfeld, a successful comedian and his group of friends. Other members of the group include George who is a member of the Yankees organization, Elaine who is a book editor and always speaks her heart out and finally the always energetic Cosmo Kramer.
8. THE SIMPSONS: It is about the everyday life of an extremely troubled family called the Simpsons. Homer is the beer-addict father, Marge is an extremely hardworking wife and Bart is the proud underachiever. Lisa who is only eight years old is kind of a genius and there is also Maggie, who is a cute and quiet infant.
9. M*A*S*H: It tells us about a hospital which unfortunately finds itself in the middle of the Korean War. With nothing much to do, they realize that having fun is the best way to deal with the situation.
10. GAME OF THRONES: This is one of the most talked about shoes in recent times. It is about nine royal families fighting each other to have full control over the magical land of Westeros. Full of politics, amazing war scenes, back stabbings and shocking deaths- it has everything you can hope for in a TV show.
This post brought to you by Window Tinting Escondido. Thank you for your support of our site!